Support HB 1548
House Bill 1548 will bring VGTs to Indiana supporting thousands of local businesses and service organizations throughout the state.
HB 1548 advocates for a VGT system that has:
A Limited Footprint
· Establishments must have 3-way liquor license (or truck stops with a minimum diesel sales)
· Limit machines per location
· Must be 21+ to play
· Games in a restricted area
· Max wager = $2
· Max payout $599
· 90+% or higher machine payout
· Ticket system with redemption machine means locations are not handling cash
· Regular software updates and machine servicing by Operators
· Profit split between state/local tax (30%), Operators (35%) and Location (35%)
· Operators responsible for all up front investments and maintenance costs.
Show your support for the bill – contact your legislator and tell them why your business will benefit from House Bill 1548. Find your legislator here. Visit www.vgtsforindiana.org for more information.